Pages

Monday 19 September 2011

Owh My Smurfs!!! La la la la la......(yeah...sing along peeps)

Rock out with The Smurfs 3D Trailer

The most cutest, friendliest, and ABSOLUTELY BLUE (not absolutely has) from head to toe cartoon characters in history. We went to watch it last saturday at GSC Mid Valley. During the film, we wore 3D glasses (owh...what a huge one!) The story is simple. The wicked Garbage Smell Gargamel and his beloved assistant @ pet Azrael the cat has been searching for the Smurfs hidden mushroom village. 

He plans to collect their sweat, tears and hair from every Smurf in order to harness their power. During the blue moon festival, Papa Smurf sees a disturbing vision - one that shows Clumsy and the rest of his beloved Smurfs in the hands of Gargamel. Gargamel discovers the whereabouts of their village. Now the Smurfs must escape.

6 Smurfs - Papa Smurf (wiser little old man), Clumsy (the most kelam kabut one), Grouchy (si kenit yang fussy and grumpy), Gusty (brave and daring or in other words bajet diva), Brainy (the smart one of coz - dah nama pun brainy) and the one and only rose among the thorns  - Miss Smurfette (blond but intelligent) - escape through a portal that is only open during a blue moon. They have no idea that the portal leads to the great city of New York.

Ok the story ends up below average. To me it's pretty dull. The Smurf isn't smurfing awesome and everyone knows the Smurfs sing all day and also that their song is repetitive. The 3D effect gave me a really bad headache and my sight was unfocused - blurry 1 minute, fine the next. What the Smurf. I smurfed with the wrong movie I guess :(


HAPPY SONG LYRIC

La la la-la la la,
Sing a happy song.
La la la-la la la,
Smurf your whole day long.

[Whistled]

La la la-la la la

[Papa Smurf speaks]

Smurf along with me!

[Whistled]

La la la-la la la

[Papa Smurf speaks]

Simple as can be.

Next time you're feeling blue just let a smile begin,
Happy things will come to you...

[The Sexy Smurfette speaks]

So smurf yourself a grin!

[The Wicked Gargamel speaks]

Oooooo I hate Smurfs!

[Azrael The Cat meows]

[The Wicked Gargamel speaks]

I'll get you, I'll get all of you if it's the last thing I ever do! hehehehe!
La la la-la la la,
Now you know the tune,

My Question: Do Smurfs Fart???????????